Friday, February 22, 2008

Chef Event at HH Gregg

If you are in the market for high-end kitchen appliances or if you are planning for your dream kitchen of the future, you MUST visit the HH Gregg Fine/Lines showroom near you!

This past Tuesday I was invited to participate in the HH Gregg "Chef Event" with seven other professional chefs and we just had a great experience. I arrived two hours before the opening and began cooking. I suspect the aroma of my "El Zorro" crab cakes wafting through the showroom had something to do with all the salespeople coming into my kitchen display to introduce themselves, but throughout the course of the evening I discovered that the sales team is comprised of incredibly friendly and knowledgeable people.

Not only did I enjoy the company of the sales staff at HH Gregg, but I thoroughly enjoyed meeting the many builders and other shoppers who came by to check out the Kitchenaid Appliances showroom, taste my food and chat with me about the work I do.

I promised to share my recipes for the El Zorro Crab Cakes and also for the Sherried Chicken and Wild Mushrooms that I demonstrated from the Wolf Appliances kitchen. Both are great recipes for special family meals and also for elegant entertaining. Click HERE to go to my website and the recipes, and please call me or email if you have any questions. Of course, if you live in the Charlotte, NC metro area I'll be happy to come to your home and prepare these dishes for you and your guests, and I'll do a free wine tasting to benefit Crisis Assistance Ministries ....and THAT will make your event even more special! Call me at 803-804-3541 and we'll schedule your event!

No comments: